Overview of Hostel
The Mario Spagnoli Hostel is the ideal destination for those who wish to spend an alternative holiday in Perugia without renouncing to comfort and a cheerful welcome. One of the Hostels main features is a friendly atmosphere and home-like welcome in comfortable rooms with private bathroom, and qu
The Hostel Mario Spagnoli of Perugia is very close to many travelling facilities :
* 'Minimetro', or Mini subway : a very close subway station connects the Hostel with the city centre in a few minutes. The station is called Cortonese.
* Bus line : The closest bus stop is only 50 m from the hostel and it's near to the Minimetro stop 'Cortonese'. Here, our guests may use several bus lines F, G, R, S and the special lines Z4, Z11, Z12 and therefore easily reach the railway station, the city centre and the Bus Terminal of Partigiani Square.
* Airport : at a range of 20 km, there is the Aeroporto Internazionale dell'Umbria "San Francescod'Assisi" (national and international airport) .
A shuttle service is available to the hostel. A reservation is required, call 800.099.661.
* Railway station : The main station of Perugia is only 1.5 km from the hostel. You can make it by walking or thanks to the mini-subway.
* By car : The nearest exit of the motorway is 'Madonna Alta' located on the A1 highway..
- Rome: 180 Km - Florence: 150 Km - Assisi: 22 Km - Trasimeno Lake: 15 Km
Conditions & Policy