Hostel 7 Santi Informations
Hostel 7 Santi is a recently converted convent that was built in the 1800?s. The tranquility and serenity of the convent has been preserved to provide a peaceful respite for travelers.
Friendly staff that are multi lingual, no age requirements, Internet WIFI, linens provided, luggage storage, and
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hairdryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Washing machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Looking at the platform, take the right exit and go the left.
- You will see the bus stop of n17 direction VIALE VERGA.
- Get off at 7SANTI bus stop.
- There is a big church on the street in front of you and a gate on the left side of it.
- Cross the street, go in and you will find us.
From Campo di Marte railway station:
- take the bridge going in the opposite direction of the ticket office
- walk all over the bridge and get into 'Viale M. Fanti'
- keep walking straight ahead till the traffic light
- turn left into 'Viale dei Mille'
- keep walking for 50m, we're located right next to the church to your left
Informations about Hostel 7 Santi
Hostel 7 Santi is a recently converted convent that was built in the 1800s. The tranquility and serenity of the convent has been preserved to provide a peaceful respite for travelers.
Friendly staff that are multi lingual, no age requirements, Internet WIFI, linens provided, luggage storage, and many other amenities.
A few steps away from our entrance is Bus Nos. 17 that will take you to the city center, in 10 minutes, where you can visit the Duomo, Uffizi, Museo Accademia, and other art/historic highlights of the wonderful city of Florence.
We are also a short distance from the Campo di Marte train station that can take you to many other destinations in the Tuscany region.
We specialize in large groups with over 190 beds available.
According to the City Coucil resolution n. 230/33 of 06/20/2011, from July 1st the City of Florence will introduce the tourism tax,applied to non-resident overnight staying, for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights. The tourism tax rate is Euro 1,00 for night, and it is not applied to:
- children (up to 10 years old)
- people, who provide assistance to patients in hospital, max one each patient
- people/family, who provide assistance to underage patients in hospital, max two each patient.