Overview of Hostel
Hostel 7 Santi is a recently converted convent that was built in the 1800's. The tranquility and serenity of the convent has been preserved to provide a peaceful respite for travelers.
Friendly staff that are multi lingual, no age requirements, Internet WIFI, linens provided, luggage storage, a
From the train station Santa Maria Novella, you can get at the hostel by bus. The ticket costs 1,20 and you can buy it before getting on board or it would be more expensive! ;)
- Looking at the platform, take the right exit and go the left.
- You will see the bus stop of n17 direction VIALE VERGA.
- Get off at SETTE SANTI bus stop.
- There is a big church on the street in front of you and a gate on the left side of it.
- Cross the street, go in and you will find us.
From Campo di Marte railway station:
- take the bridge going in the opposite direction of the ticket office
- walk all over the bridge and get into 'Viale M. Fanti'
- keep walking straight ahead till the traffic light
- turn left into 'Viale dei Mille'
- keep walking for 50m, we're located right next to the church to your left.
We are situated in in Viale dei mille 11 (after the crossroad with Sette Santi street).
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Accepted
Check-in time from 14:00 to 24:00 Check-out time 11:00 According to the City Coucil resolution n.12 of 02/03/2015, from April 1st the City of Florence will introduce the tourism tax,applied to non-resident overnight staying, for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights. The tourism tax rate is Euro 1,50 per person, pet night, to pay at the arrival. It is not applied to: - children (up to 12 years old) - people, who provide assistance to patients in hospital, max one each patient - people/family, who provide assistance to underage patients in hospital, max two each patient.